PAP THERAPY PROGRAM IS Accredited by:
The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Home Care Accreditation by demonstrating continuous compliance with its performance standards. The Gold Seal of Approval is a symbol of quality that reflects our organization’s commitment to providing safe and effective care
PAP Therapy Program (CPAP Setup)
Our goal is to make sleep therapy an easy and comfortable experience. Our expertise and dedication to you will enable our caring, competent and professional health care team to help you achieve restful sleep.
The following is a brief overview of several aspects of our sleep therapy program. We believe all of these aspects are equally important in promoting a successful therapeutic outcome and compliance:
- Client Support:By being there for you throughout the progression of your therapy, we strive to achieve the highest level of success and satisfaction with CPAP. We are committed to providing you post-sales service as long as you are on CPAP. Whether to follow up on the progression of your therapy, to make changes to your machine settings or to answer your questions, we will do everything we can to provide the service you need in a prompt and professional manner.
- Expertise and Caring Attitude:Combining sleep therapy expertise with caring and professional staff allows us to deliver the best possible service.
- CPAP Equipment/Mask Selection:Our priority is to work with you to determine which equipment best meets your needs. If you are not completely satisfied with the CPAP mask that you purchase, we will exchange it for you within 30 days of purchasing it.
- Personalized Therapy:Not all people have the same therapeutic requirements. This is why we feel it is important to personalize a treatment plan that suits YOUR needs. This program includes regular follow up to ensure you receive optimal care. By identifying problem areas early on in your therapy, we can communicate with the sleep lab and your physician to resolve them as quickly as possible. Our newly implemented remote monitoring program allows our therapists to monitor your CPAP therapy from our office and change your machine’s settings without you having to visit our office. Please check out our remote monitoring program.
- Education:We believe that education is the most important factor in succeeding with CPAP therapy. At our initial meeting, we will teach you about the proper use and maintenance of your CPAP equipment to ensure that you are fully comfortable with it. We are equally committed to ensuring that you are knowledgeable about your sleep disorder.
Helpful Educational Links for DreamStation PAP Machine
The link below will help you better understand your PAP-Equipment setup.