Meet Dr. Manoher L. Gurru
With extensive expertise in neurology and sleep medicine, Dr. Manoher L. Gurru of Advanced Neuroscience Clinic in Midland is the doctor you can trust when you need diagnosis and treatment for a variety of neurological issues. In addition to training in specialized fields pertaining to neurology and sleep disorders, Dr. Manoher L. Gurru has also studied clinical neurophysiology at Stony Brook University in New York.
Dr. Gurru is board-certified by the:
- Diplomate, Neurology (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Diplomate, Sleep Medicine (ABPN)
- Diplomate, Clinical Neurophysiology (EMG/NCV, EEG, Evoked Potentials) (ABPN)
- Diplomate, Neurosonology -Carotid and TCD (ASN)
- Diplomate, Obesity Medicine (ABOM)
- Diplomate, Neuroimaging-CT/MRI (UCNS)
Dr. Gurru of Advanced Neuroscience Clinic in Midland is also a member of a variety of organizations, including the:
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Epilepsy Society
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Sleep
If you’re suffering from a neurological disorder and have been searching for a specialist with extensive expertise, look no further than Dr. Gurru at Advanced Neuroscience Clinic in Midland. Call our office today to set up your appointment.